The every-growing library is a vast sea of information for young minds. Innumerable text books, reference, journals and periodicals make for interesting reading. To add to it, there's Internet facility for online search that brings the world of information to the students. The library regularly subscribes periodicals related to pharmaceutical sciences.
- Title of Books available - 8098
- Volume of Books available - 14528
- Number of International & national journals - 177
- Number of e-journals subscribed - 161
- Number of CDs available - 283
- Number of Magazines and newspaper - 06
- The library is kept open from 8.30 a.m to 6.00 p.m on all working days
- Our library is completely computerized and automation of all its operations
- "Books are for use and not Preservation" With this dictum our Library functions. Hence the Open Access followed
- Loan of books to members is through Identify Cards with Bar-Coding.
- Photocopying facility is available on the library. It provides an invaluable service to the student.
- A convenient spacious reading area with 60 seating capacity is available within the library
- Separate sections for text books, reference books, Journals, Periodicals, Back volumes, Project reports with Internet access available (2 mbps).
- Separate sections for text books, reference books, Journals, Periodicals, back volumes, project reports with internet access available (1 mpbs).
Rules and Regulations
Students should strictly adhere following rules while they are in the library.
- Students should enter their name and sign the entry register kept at the entrance before entering the library.
- Students should maintain silence and decorum in the library.
- No bags, personal books or notebooks will be allowed in the library. A single sheet of paper, however, can be used for taking notes.
- Students should not wear apron in the library.
- 2 books can be borrowed at a time for a period of 14 days. Borrowed books should be returned on or before the due date. If a book is not returned within the stipulated time, a fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged.
- The student will be held responsible for any damage to the borrowed books.
- If an issued book is lost by the student, then the same should be replaced with the latest edition.
- The "No dues certificate" will be issued only after returning all the borrowed books and clearing the fine amount, if any.
|Online Databases Available||Services|
|Micromedex||Current Awareness Service|
|Sciencedirect||Bibliographical search service|
|Bentham||Document Delivery Service|