The graduates of the B.Pharm Program will
- Practice as successful professionals in manufacturing, quality control, marketing and dispensing of pharmaceuticals.
- Analyze the problems involved in various pharmaceuticals manufacturing processes using modern pharmaceutical tools.
- Adapt to rapid changes in the field of pharmaceutical sciences through continuous education, professional development and self-study.
- Communicate effectively among health care professionals and to assume leadership roles appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and well-being of society.
- Apply ethical principles in profession of pharmacy for health of society, environmental safety and sustainable development.